- CBD is a cannabis compound that does not make people feel “stoned”. This is what makes it an appealing option for patients looking for potential relief without the
- CBD is derived from the hemp plant but is not psychoactive.
- Cannabinoids are are chemicals that trigger the cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors in the
brain and body, known as the endocannabinoid system.
- Cannabinoids fit like lock and key into the body’s receptors. These receptors impact
physiological processes affecting pain modulation, memory, appetite, and energy metabolism.
- CBD was once part of the food chain. In the past, live stock would eat CBD rich hemp that
would then nourish our body and mind.
- Without hemp, our bodies are deficient in the cannabonoids we need to fuction optimally.
- Now, CBD is being used by health and wellness professionals, as well as professional